Advanced swimming (silver badge)
In Frankfurt am Main, Main-Taunus- and Hochtaunuskreis
The course is aimed at children with bronze badges. Breaststroke with arms and legs is required. If you have learned a different type of swimming, please contact us before you register! The group size is 6 participants and 1 swimming instructor.
- Strengthening the acquired swimming style.
- Improvement of stamina and condition.
- Learning another type of swimming (backstroke), help with arm and leg coordination.
- Learning the leg movement of another type of swimming (freestyle legs).
- Trail diving, optimization of the dive.
- Knowledge of the bathing rules.
Requirements for achieving the silver badge
- Start jump and at least 400m swimming in 25 minutes (300m breaststroke and 100m backstroke)
- Twice picking up of an object from 2m water depth
- 10m trail diving
- Jump from 3m height
- Knowledge of the bathing rules
Notes for your first course participation
We have very short ways, so please come at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the lesson.
Please change your child’s clothes in the locker room and use the designated lockers. Clothes stored in the locker rooms could be removed by other parents.
Hand over the children to the instructors in the swimming pool (please without street shoes). We please all parents to leave the pool area latest with the beginning of the lessons.
The swimming pool is not allowed for parents and siblings during the swimming lesson to prevent disturbing the concentration of the group. You can watch the children by a glass door or via a radio transmission monitor.
Please bring this for your child:
- Swimsuit or trunks
- Bath slippers
Course times March – May 2021
Coming soon: The next classes will take part during the easter holidays as intensiv courses. After May will start a next session once a week from May – July 2021